some misc things
1) Photo of Sadie is in her newest favorite place to hang out. It was the cats but Sadie discovered it and took it over! Pretty cute to see her in this chair. It's on our porch so she gets a gentle breeze and watches people and cars go by.

2) Here is a photo Thea and I took of ourselves. I took it because Thea's arms are too short and she can't reach the button either. We are laying outside on the quilt Jen made for her. She likes being outside but only for a little bit. She gets overstimulated with the breeze, new sounds, smells and lights but does like it for about 20 minutes. The weather has been great lately that we can spend time outside without it being too hot, humid or any bugs around.

3) For those who don't know--we have our dishwasher in and have used it! Very excited to have it and want to thank everyone for the wonderful Baby Shower gift!!
4) Have you seen "The Producers" with Nathan Lane, Matthew Broaderick and Will Ferral (sp??)?? Worth renting! It was pretty funny and I think everyone would like it. I usually don't recommend too many movies so you know this one must be good.

1 Comments:
Understandable that Thea wouldn't be able to take the picture. But she should at least be able to do a load or two of dishes!!
Post a Comment
<< Home