Two photos
Just wanted to share two cute photos with everyone. Here is one of Thea with her eyes open and is one of her more favorite positions to get into. Kind of reminds me of how Jen and I used to sit to watch TV. I'm just waiting for Thea to say "hut" when something is funny (spouses should ask the Smith kid what this is about if you want more information).

The other is of Kendall with Thea. Kendall did really well holding her little cousin. I thought I had more photos of their visit but I took them all with Debi's camera so I can't download them here. We have some cute ones of Kendall at the ocean for the first time and visiting a lighthouse too. Next time you see them, you'll have to ask her to show them to you!

Enjoy!

2 Comments:
Cute photos. I love how Kendall and Thea match.
Nice Pics:
I think a good caption for the first one would be "Baby Thea says: This is the only way I can get him to sleep."
Post a Comment
<< Home