Depew Street Diaries

Friday, July 21, 2006

See it for yourself.....

BIG NEWS!! Thea has her own savings account at the bank. And she has $135 bucks to her name already. But if you'd rather see it for yourself then take our word then simply write a check, payable to Theodora Quint, and watch it clear your account. Feel free to do this as many times as you want! Ha Ha. Just kidding but something to keep in mind for her birthday or Christmas (or heck, Halloween, Labor Day, first hair cut, etc).

Speaking of Thea, she is in her "sling" at the moment. It's a wrap that I wear and she is snuggled nice and tight in there. She's been fussy but we're thinking it's most likely gas (or that I didn't shower yesterday). Anyway, she loves it, it keeps her close to me, she can hear my heart beat, she is warm and snug--just like the good ol days. Chris also wears this when he comes home from work. Maybe once I get a shower in--I will post a photo of it. :-)

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm jealous. Thea has more money than I do in my savings account. I can imagine how cute the sling is. Wish it worked for cats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home