Hi Jen
Hi Jen. Where did everyone else go? I was hoping more people would use this to keep in touch and keep everyone in the loop. Take Brad for instance, he could post photos of his new bike (I heard it's nice looking). Debi could write about Kendall's stuff in school and also about all the new additions they are adding to the house (for those of us out of state who can't see it). Chris S could write about his garden (so could Kim Smith). Isn't there a photo of everyone at Missy's?? How about them posting that?? My Chris has done things to our yard (added mulch) and it looks really nice...I should get him to post something about that. See--there is so much little things people can add and I wish they would. But for right now, it seems to be us. So Hi Jen, hope you have a good day at work. I'm going to lunch with a friend today and will be dropping the dogs off at Doggie Day Care. It'll be hot here today and very humid so they will get a treat and will play with other dogs and she even has a pool for them (not as nice as yours). Plus they will be super tired when they come home.

2 Comments:
Hi Kim. Thanks for your post. I too am eager to see photos of Brad's new bike. I have no idea what additions to Debi/Pat's you are talking about. Hm. I still hope this catches on and that people realize they don't have to post about really big stuff. It's the little stuff that keeps us connected. But until then, we'll do our best keeping each other informed. So hi, have a good day. Thanks for writing!
I'm shocked. Shocked, I say. I look at this blog all the time. Don't pick on the people who are being left behind by technology!! Seriously, Jen helped me figure out a few things, so I should be good to go now and can post more.
Post a Comment
<< Home