Depew Street Diaries

Friday, July 21, 2006

Finally!!


At long last, I have finally finished this sewing project! Jen suggested I put it on here as my first blog. I've made her clothes or pajamas from all of this fabric (except the one that was from my room when I was little). And I didn't need it anymore but was having a hard time parting with it (sound familiar?). So anyway, I decided to make a blanket/quilt out of it for Kendall. I had hoped to have it done for her birthday, so that tells you how long it took. Many a night after she went to bed of crying, er I mean sewing. Sheesh, I'll have several more hours of free time a week now! Anyway, it isn't perfect by any means, but it is done. And Kendall loves it. And it's really warm. So anyway, here it is.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Kim Q said...

I don't know what is more impressive--you blogging or the quilt! But it looks great. Nice job.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Yea! Glad you've hopped on the blogging bandwagon. Looks great. Can't wait to get a closer look at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home