Ouch
So while I was pregnant--I was really stuffy and had a hard time breathing. Night time was worse so I stopped wearing my retainer which helped a little. At that point, any little bit helped. So I haven't worn it in MONTHS!! Probably 6 months. I went to put it in the other day and was freaking out because I couldn't get top or bottom in. I tried the next night and got just the bottom in and the following night was able to get both it. But talk about painful. It's been 5 nights and it is still tough to get them in and taking them out also hurts. I think I was more worried that 1) I should have kept wearing them and knew better then to go so long without them 2) I have know idea who to go to to get them refitted if that was even possible and 3) I don't want to spend the money on it and 4) I felt bad that mom and dad spent this money and it's bad. But the good news is I can get them in and they are slowly coming back to where they need to be. I still have drugs from my recovery that I was tempted to use but didn't. I'm still holding on to those to see what the street value is for it.
Is this blog only for our family or can anyone else have access to it? If so--I feel bad for whoever is reading this since this entry is really kind of lame (hard to follow a $50 glass of congac but someone needed to do it.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home