Depew Street Diaries

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Random Photos



I think I've told some of you about the giant rats I'll see around town. Not real ones (I've seen those too), but inflatable ones a union will place outside of businesses who don't use union labor. I finally had my camera on me to capture this one on my walk to work. (It was also once outside my building, but has since been replaced by a coffin warning about asbestos.)

The second photo is from a coworker's iPhone. We were about to start a meeting when someone said, "hey look, a submarine." I just love the view from my office.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger debijo said...

very cool photos. I don't know why, but I think the inflatable rat thing is the funniest thing I have ever heard of/seen. What a way to make a point!! That just cracks me up.

The asbestos thing- not funny. Yikes.

Submarine. Also neat. Also glad to see you were in a meeting and not on facebook. :-)

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are good photos.

I saw the sub but was also looking for bodies too!

Kim Q

 

Post a Comment

<< Home