Depew Street Diaries

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Town Hall Meeting



While in Green Bay for the Packers home opener (they won), Chris read in the paper that Joe Biden was scheduled to hold a Town Hall meeting Monday morning. He was quick to get tickets, and on the day of the event I was quick to get inside and we managed to get front row seats! I realize not everyone shares the same political views, but it was a rather energizing experience for us and Biden was more than willing to have his photo taken. It was the highlight of my trip I think.

3 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, almost as good as the Packer game... almost.

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More photos here:
http://flickr.com/photos/christockos/sets/72157607180473974/

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool!

I want Thea to have the shirts that read "My Mama is for Obama" that I have seen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home