They're heeeeeeere.

One of my favorite things about Minnesota is the lack of grasshoppers. I'll kill spiders, no problem, but I freak out around grasshoppers. I hate that they don't jump AWAY from you, they jump right AT you. Anyway, this summer we've experienced a lack of mosquitoes and the appearance of grasshoppers. Just today Sue Ellen brought one in to the house. Chris documented it and then promptly removed the grasshopper (or so I'm told).

2 Comments:
Yikes. I don't like spiders OR grasshoppers. If they're outside, I don't even worry about them, and leave them alone. But I'm with you- I won't walk too close because they do seem to jump at ya. The cats look very interested in the little thing, though. Glad Chris dealt with it.
You should have seen what she brought in 30 minutes later. Oh, wait, you can here:
http://flickr.com/photos/christockos/sets/72157601896803313/
Post a Comment
<< Home