Depew Street Diaries

Monday, September 17, 2007

Place Your Order


We did a bit of basement cleaning this weekend and came across this frame we bought at IKEA but never used. I remembered a girl at work telling me about creating a necklace/earring holder out of an old frame (an idea she saw in Real Simple magazine). Needing a better system for my jewelry, Chris was kind enough to make me this necklace holder. He took the idea one step further and bent/looped the wire so I could easily hang my necklaces instead of always having to unhook/rehook them. Brilliant. I've been wanting to wear more necklaces so this will help keep them organized/visible. Plus it makes me smile every time I look at it.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger debijo said...

Ah yes- this is the year of the necklace, I remember. Great idea, and it does look great!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Kim Q said...

I hope hoping it was a jewerly bed sale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home