Wow. You don't see this very often
Kendall actually came up with that title when I told her I was going to post her picture on the blog. Long story short- We were at Sears, and both Pat and I suddenly noticed some weird thing in her eye and that her eye was really red. The thing in her eye made it look like there was something detaching, really weird. So we freaked out a little more than we should have, which of course freaked her out and she started crying.
We were talking about going to the ER, and then we noticed that her tears had flushed the object out of her eye- she cried it out!! It looked instantly better, and was fine by the morning. So much ado about nothing, I guess. Anyway, she didn't want to take a shower when we got home because she thought it would sting her eye, so this was the compromise she came up with.

2 Comments:
Ahoy Kendall! Glad your eye is better!
I find crying takes care of a lot of things! Nice job Kendall, glad you're OK!
Post a Comment
<< Home