Depew Street Diaries

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Wilson Revival


First, thanks to Mom and Jen for helping getting the tandem headed toward Denver. I'm anxious to start the restoration process! I think I want to create a little logo or something I can put on the newly painted frame. I'm not sure what that means just yet as to it's complexity and/or location. I think Grandpa is excited about it too. We talked a bit about and he seemed very happy.

Anyway, I was thinking it (the bike restoration) should be in honor of grandpa (or grandma too)... so far the best I can come up with is "Wilson Reviva" for the name. As if the brand was Wilson, and Revival was the model. I've thought of a few others, but I can't remember them now (and I wasn't happy with them anyway)... I just think we can do better, but I'm stuck. Start thinking.

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger debijo said...

How about 'Smith's Spokes' or 'Wilson's Wheels'? I actually like those, but this is why I'm in a science profession, not a creative one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home