Depew Street Diaries

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mr. Staples


"Why anyone would want 7 staples in their tail is beyond me." That's what I keep saying to Apu. Poor little guy had roughly 8 cysts lasered and cut off his tail last Friday. Wasn't too happy about it either. Today is the last day of his antibiotics. He'll get them out next Tuesday, and luckily for me I'll be in LA for work and won't have to deal with the silent treatment. Two of the them were sent in for a biopsy ("ba-bopsey" for movie buffs) and we are still waiting for those results. Sorry for the gross photo. But for those of you who looked at it, you owe Apu a quarter.

3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger debijo said...

Apu, they're always nicer to you when this stuff happens. I have to take pills every day for the rest of my life and they pay much more attention to me now. Do you leave your staples alone? Seems pretty tempting to lick, maybe you can't reach them. Anyway, I hope they heal quickly and everything is fine. Take care, Emerson

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Kim Q said...

Gross!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger jenschris said...

You think that's gross? You should have seen the cyst he took out. It oozed a puss-like substance! It was so cool/nasty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home