Mercy


There's a new show that premiered last night on NBC called "Mercy". It's a new hospital drama that is based in Jersey City. We watched the first episode to see if we would recognize any of the locations. Turns out, they're very close to our place. (We knew about one of the locations as we received noticed they were filming and blocking traffic).
Anyway, for those who watched the show, the coffee shop in the opening traffic accident scene is point A on the map. Our place is point B. The bar they frequent is point C. Our friend Colleen says she sees the film trucks quite a bit.
While we aren't interested enough in the show to keep watching, I do hope it does well as it would be good for Jersey City.

2 Comments:
Very cool! Next time we will have to go to either place. Let me know when you get a cameo appearance walking across the street or something. KQ
First of all, I clearly need to check this blog more often.
Second, very cool! Kim mentioned that it was filming by you, so I checked it out long enough to see that. I missed the coffee shop but saw the bar (the one with the roof/patio thing?). Very cool. Ditto to Kim, we should check one or the other out. Perhaps the coffee shop since it's closer and more kid-friendly (wow, you have a baby...in a bar). :-) Debi
Post a Comment
<< Home