Pineapple Upside Down And On The Floor Biscuits


I made the Pineapple Upside Down biscuits Debi raved about and they were quite good. As I made them I was thinking "that's a lot of butter considering these are buttermilk biscuits." Then I realized that I put in a stick of butter, not the half stick of butter like the recipe called for. Luckily Chris bought two rolls of biscuits so I could double the recipe (it's like he saw it coming...go figure). Anyway, flipping them over involved more skill than I expected and proved to be quite messy. All said they are very good and I'm glad Debi posted the recipe. Do eat them all in one night like they did as that's when they are best. Of course, maybe after day 4 we're just tired of them.

1 Comments:
I'm glad most of them survived! Wow, 4 days. I don't think anything has lasted 4 days in this house! Thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment
<< Home